M1 Waveform Viewer™ Contest Rules
The official rules and restrictions for the current M1 Waveform Viewer contest are as follows:
- The contest ends 30 September 2014 at 11:59pm EST.
- For each 100 entries, ASA will randomly select one entrant to receive the Prize specified below. This 100-entry group is the Prize Cycle.
- After selection of a Prize recipient, remaining entries from that Prize Cycle will be discarded and a new Prize Cycle started.
Entry qualification can be made in three ways:
- Full registration of M1 Waveform Viewer by completing the official online registration form qualifies the person whose Name was included on the Registration form for the contest.
- If you were referred to M1 Waveform Viewer by another registered user, placing "Referred by <name>" in the 'Additional Comments' section of the Registration form will qualify that user for the contest as well. (Note that ASA may contact the registrant for additional information if there is any confusion as to the referrer's identity.)
- Official qualification timestamp is determined by the time at which the relevant M1 Waveform Viewer registration form is submitted.
A qualification becomes an official entry only if all of the following conditions are met
- Maximum of one entry per person per calendar month, inclusive of all entry types. Multiple qualification events do not roll over to the following month; they are lost.
- Maximum of one direct registration entry per PC/M1WV Locking Code over the duration of the contest.
- Maximum of one sharing or referral entry per email address over the duration of the contest. Only valid corporate email addresses are allowed, i.e. no Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, etc. addresses.
- Maximum of one Prize per person over the duration of the contest.
The Prize consists of one (1) M1 Waveform Tools license and three (3) M1 Reader licenses.
- M1 Waveform Tools license will be of the appropriate Companion Level for the Platform specified in winner's direct M1 Waveform Viewer Registration, and must be locked to that Platform.
- All licenses must be registered to the winner's employer and may not be tranferred or sold.
- Contest is valid for customers in North America, Western Europe, and Japan only.
- Employees of ASA and its partners, distributors, and representatives are ineligible to enter or win.
- ASA reserves the right to modify these rules or end the contest at any time without notice.